Set almost entirely in the small, historic logging town of Cass, WV, Angel’s Perch examines the delicate relationship between past and present, memory and loss. Celebrate the best of West Virginia. Angel’s Perch is available on Cable-On-Demand, iTunes and DVD/Blu-ray–see it now, pass it on! http://angelsperch.com
Get Involved with WVU Alumni and Friends of WVU !
You can make a difference as a WVU Alumnus or a friend of WVU in numerous activities as a volunteer, a Board member or loyal alum.
(1) Join the WVU Alumni Association ! Log-in to http://alumni.wvu.edu to join or renew your membership.
Did you know that your membership in the WVU Alumni Assn. has helped grow the Loyalty Permanent Endowment Fund to over $12 million and provides scholarships to over 440 students every year. In 2008 WVU students from outside of West Virginia will be eligible for scholarship consideration.
(2) Join the Charlotte Chapter of the WVU Alumni Assn. - Individual Memberships are $25 , or $40 per couple, and include great discounts / priority event notifications throughout the year. Annual dues can be paid in person at the event, on-line with pay-pal, or by mail:
(checks payable to WVU Alumni-Charlotte can be mailed c/o Ryan Eddy – 779 Ivy Trail Way
– Fort Mill, SC 29715 -* be sure to include your name, phone and e-mail address).
(3) Attend a Monthly Chapter Meeting, come to a social event, participate in our Annual Golf Tournament as a volunteer and a golfer, help us recruit High School students for WVU as a volunteer with NARN this spring.
(4) Volunteer to come up with a new idea for getting WVU Alumni involved !